The nano iDSD is truly the world’s smallest, portable (only 163g) battery-powered, high-end DAC that natively plays ALL high-res formats, PCM (44.1-384kHz), DSD (5.6/6.2MHz) and DXD (352.8/384kHz) on:
• Apple1 iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android2 devices; and
• Computers with Windows/Mac/Linux systems with genuine high-end audio technologies:
• True Native® playback, Bit-Perfect, Selectable Digital Filters, DirectDrive®, Asynchronous/Zero Jitter USB, Battery-Powered, Precision Analogue Vol Control.
The nano iDSD is a battery-powered, high-end DAC (with headphone amp) that is half the size of the multi-award winning iFi micro series. Its 1400mAh on-board lithium-polymer battery and powerful headphone output transforms Smartphones (Apple/Android) as well as Computers into a fully-fledged, high-end digital source, all in a palm-sized package.
• PCM 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384kHz/32bit
• DSD 2.8, 3.1, 5.6, 6.2MHz/1bit
• DXD 352.8, 384kHz/24bit Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown (1-DAC Chip; 2-Channel; 4-Signals)
PCM: Standard/Minimum Phase digital (selectable)
DSD: Standard/Extended Range analogue (selectable)
DXD: Bit-Perfect Processing, analogue filter (fixed)
Input: USB 2.0
Outputs: 1 x Digital Output (PCM only, up to 192kHz)
1 x Audio RCA Outputs L/R
1 x 3.5mm Headphone Output + volume control
With its unparalleled high-end audio technologies, the iDSD is as extraordinary “on the go” as it is in a “high-end system”.