Furutech Piezo Power Flux, powercord 1,8 meter
Probably the worlds most advanced powercord!
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line FI-50 Piezo Ceramic series connectors
• Furutech’s beautifully-finished FI-50(R) IEC and FI-50M(R) Piezo Ceramic series connector housings are made of layers of carbon fiber in a damping and insulating acetal copolymer surrounded by nonmagnetic stainless steel. Europe version features FI-E50(R) Schuko Connector
• The connector bodies combine two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world.
• Piezo Ceramic series connectors feature α (Alpha) Pure Copper conductors equipped with Furutech’s advanced Earth/Ground Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Patent-pending metal cable clamps improves grip and reduces mechanically- and electrically-induced distortion -- also features patent-pending specially-engineered pressure plates
• Cable features a full α (Alpha) conductor shield to protect the signal from radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheaths enhances vibration control
• Special high-grade PE insulation/dielectric reduces capacitance