Akiko Audio Powercord Aerostar, High End powercord handcrafted
Specifications Akiko Audio Powercord Aerostar.
-The cable consists of 9 solid extruded silver 18 AWG O.F.C. conductors suspended in
Dual Tube Fillament™ design. This technology uses two different tubes around the conductors in a natural wave pattern. This design lowers the resistance of the cable keeping power loss extremely low.
-70 microns extruded silver over 99.999999 OFC
-Dual Tube Fillament™ introduces maximum air space around the conductors.
- Insulation; Air and P.T.F.E
P.T.F.E insulation is superior to all other materials (FEP included!) in that it has very low signal loss.
- Connectors: Gold plated Furutech FI-E35 Gold and NeoTech UP OCC Gold plated IEC.
Both are Cryogenic treated.
- Copper shielded earth conductor.
- Mechanical stretch stress conductor treatment.(M.S.S.C.T.™)
- Dielectric constant: air 1.0 P.T.F.E. 2,0
- Voltage loss on a load of 10A: < 0.07 Volt.
- Kevlar® sleeve, 5 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis.
Kevlar® maintains its strength and resilience down to cryogenic temperatures (−196 °C)
- Treated with SilClear Silver Contact Enhancer